1. Cut the cheese into fine slices.
2. Cut the fennel and the chicory finely. Season with some hazelnut oil, salt and pepper.
3. Take the chopped hazelnuts and toast in a dry pan for a couple of minutes to get a brown or more intense colour.
4. Mix the juice from the pickled walnuts jar with the sherry vinegar in a pan. Cook on a high heat until reduced by half. Leave aside.
5. On 4 individual plates, place a few chicory and fennel leaves, the toasted hazelnuts and some pickled walnuts. Finish with a dash of the pickled juice/vinegar mix.